Fordes is able to help with all change of ownership applications. If you have a change of circumstance and need a title to be in another name this is the service you require.
An example of the circumstances maybe as follows:
- A refinancing that requires a change of ownership to obtain finance approval
- Divorce and having one partner removed from the title to enable refinance and complete settlement
- A title that needs a name added
- A gift – for example family members/parents giving house to children
- Related parties – families that require a property transfer to another family member
- Removing a name from the title that was added to obtain finance
- Changing from a company name to your own or vice versa for taxation purposes
Change of Ownership fees
Please note not all of these fees may be applicable.
- Stamp Duty
- Title Office registration fees
- Conveyancing fees – preparation of legal documents, attendances to State Revenue Office and Title Office,
- settlement booking, and all applicable meetings.
- Bank fees for refinancing
To assist with of Change of Ownership on Title we require the following documents;
- original copy of the real estate agents valuation
- original copy of the most recent rate notice
Your Fordes Conveyancer will complete all the legal documents required for your transaction and obtain a stamped transfer. Once this is established we will assist to complete your Change of Ownership requirements.
Please note each and every circumstance is individual . We will work to protect your interests and assist you to achieve the best possible result.